Lopez Printing Blog
Banners and Signs: Low-Cost Ways To Promote Your Business
I recently met a client who wanted to attract more customers to her restaurant. She’s in a high-traffic area, the restaurant is clean, and the food is great − personally tested! It should be a no-brainer, but she wasn’t seeing the kind of traffic she hoped for.
As we chatted about different ideas, it was clear she needed a low-cost strategy to yield big results. Banners and signs are one of the least expensive ways to get your business noticed. Especially when you have a new business or a unique offering, signs are a great way to attract potential customers who are driving or walking by.
Tips to use banners and signs:
Banners and signs discounts - http://www.lopezprint.com/banner-printing-san
- Use outdoor vinyl signs to promote specials and/or events – the bigger and more colorful the sign, the more attention it will attract
- Use indoor window signage as an attractive way to promote your brand and give your customers a hint of the atmosphere they can expect, ie. upscale environment; fun; unique offer
- Use outdoor location signs to attract people from across the city
- When using location signs, purchase as many as your budget will allow
- Place your signs in high-traffic intersections, and in neighborhoods or locations where your target audience lives and/or frequents
- The bigger the better, however if you have a limited budget for outdoor location signs, purchase multiple smaller ones versus one big one so you can advertise in multiple areas
Posted by Roger Lopez on 12th November, 2012 | Comments | Trackbacks
Tags: Banners and Signs
The trackback URL for this page is http://www.lopezprint.com/trackback?post=26442768
There are no trackbacks for this post
There are no comments for this post
Post a Comment
HTML is not allowed in comments, http://... will be automatically linked.